With the increasing demand for combined NIR and RGB aerial imagery, Phase One has developed a fully automatic solution for capturing and processing 4-band imagery. The solution offers two high resolution Phase One aerial cameras specifically designed for the photogrammetric airborne market – for agriculture and forestry applications.
One solution for many applications
The perfect choice for any 4-band precise requirements.
- Cost effective solution
- Flexible: two cameras that can be used in different combinations (together or stand-alone) for varied simultaneous projects
- Lightweight and compact: easy to install in small aerial platforms
- Simple workflow: reducing hours spent post-processing
- Reliable output: accurate high resolution images
Simplifying your workflow
The 4-band solution includes two synchronized Phase One metric calibrated cameras (RGB and NIR) mounted side by side on a specially designed base plate, an iX Controller computer, and iX Capture software.
The software automatically generates distortion-free images and performs fine co-registration of pixels from the NIR to the RGB images, including processing different image sizes.
The users can generate the following products:
- 4-Band combined NIR and RGB (RGBN) TIFF (4-Band CIR)
- 3-Band combined NIR and RGB (NRG) TIFF (3-Band CIR)
- NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) TIFF
- Distortion-free / corrected RGB TIFF
- Distortion-free / corrected NIR TIFF
- RGB TIFF
- NIR TIFF
iX Capture is a professional capture and processing application that was created exclusively for shooting with Phase One aerial camera systems. Used together with Phase One aerial cameras, this professional capture and processing software enables full control over one or multiple cameras, enabling an operator to easily monitor and control every aspect of aerial digital data acquisition.
iX Capture exports RAW images to TIFF and JPG formats, distortion-corrected TIFF and JPG formats, and batch processes RGB and NIR into CIR and NDVI products.
Designed to provide the ultimate in speed, the Phase One iX Controller acts as a central hub of your aerial camera system, controlling multiple cameras. Working with six separate USB-3 ports, the iX Controller delivers record breaking I/O speeds.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7
- Fan-less cooling
- Rugged construction
- 8GB of RAM
- Drives two displays
- Powers and drives multiple cameras
- Pre-installed with iX Capture
- Two removable solid state drives (SSD)
- Small footprint, easily integrated into any aircraft
Contact a Phase One Expert
If you would like to learn more about our 4-Band Solutions, our experts are eager to help! Contact Us.