With its intuitive GUI and multiple control functions, iX Plan allows users to easily generate flight plans. It enables fast importing of digital terrain models (DTM), base maps, project shapes and ground control points.The flight planning software also includes a database of Phase One’s sensors.
iX Plan is the perfect tool for designing effective flight plans. It automatically calculates flight lines and trigger points based on sensor parameters, project parameters, and mapped terrain height.
The placement of flight lines, and editing of existing ones, is very easy and enables automatic planning.
iX Plan shows existing ground control points and supports the identification and the positioning of new ones.
By including the DTM in the planning, iX Plan ensures that the required Ground Separation Distance (GSD) is reached.
Importing geographical data
With an internet connection, licensed resources are available for importing geographical data to aid the planning. SRTM DTM, Google Earth data and Open Street Maps can be imported and used for planning. Google Earth KML files and other standard area definition file types can be used to define a project area.
iX Plan generates reports and exports data to excel for project cost calculation.
iX Flight uses iX Plan data to manage and guide the precise execution of an aero-photography flight. Using two display screens – one for the pilot and one for the operator – both have the exact information they need to successfully acquire aerial imagery. The pilot can easily maintain precise trajectory by following altitude and localizer instructions, while the operator manages the flight and controls the order of passes, image tags, and start/stop image collection.
iX Flight comes pre-installed on Phase One iX Controllers.
iX Flight presents the pilot with the altitude and localizer direction, which enables easy interception of aero-photography lines.
Standard rate turn markers show ground tracks that aircraft should follow when executing turns, providing clear indications of the exact time and rate at which to turn, for more efficient and smooth interceptions of the next line. Decision making becomes easy with the ‘time/distance to start/end of line’ function.
Lateral and height tolerances are presented to the pilot by a clear deviation indicator. It is easy to keep the lines within a few meters laterally and a few feet in height.
iX Flight is considered the best flight management software application within aerial photography flight plan execution.
iX Capture is a professional capture and RAW conversion software created exclusively for Phase One Aerial Solutions.
Used together with Phase One aerial cameras, iX Capture provides full control over single or multiple cameras. The software ensures easy monitoring and control for the operator over every aspect of an aerial digital data acquisition. Designed for use with a touchscreen or mouse, iX Capture allows for in-flight camera changes at the touch of a button.
Get all of your essential tools for high-end performance in one package with iX Capture, as it allows you to capture, monitor, and process images in a fast, flexible, and efficient workflow. Generate 3- and 4-band CIR and NDVI TIFF files from files captured by two synchronized and co-installed Phase One RGB and NIR cameras.
Direct control of cameras
iX Capture enables direct control of aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and other essential settings. Whether you are using a touchscreen or mouse, changing camera settings in-flight is as simple as one click.
With iX Capture, you can control up to six cameras simultaneously, enabling full control and monitoring of captures. You can even choose in-flight processing to save time.
Follow each capture and gauge its exposure, histogram, and GPS data. Follow the progress on the exposure timeline and know with confidence that your images are captured correctly.
Post processing features
iX Capture’s post-processing capabilities and advanced workflow enable the fast production of distortion-free RGB and CIR images and exclusively support processing 280MP, 150MP and 100MP images.
Multiply your workflow efficiency
iX Capture contains all tools in a single package to enable users to capture, organize, edit, and process images into industry-standard formats. Its advanced features include:
- Up to six camera support for synchronized capture
- Enhanced input data options for flexible processing of RAW or TIFF files into distortion-free images
- Multiple choice of output imagery – TIFF and JPEG files
- Immediate feedback regarding the processing status of a single image, as well as the entire data
- Generation of 3- and 4-band CIR and NDVI files from images captured by two synchronized and co-installed Phase One RGB and NIR cameras
- Fully automated processing of 280MP, 150MP, 100MP RGB images
- Complete support for 280MP, 150MP, 100MP CIR image generation
The Phase One SDK provides a set of tools which enables you to build custom applications for image capturing and processing with Phase One iXM-MV, iXM-RS, iXM, iXH, iXG, iXU-RS, iXU, or iXA cameras.
Applications your way
With the Phase One SDK, you have a high degree of control over what parameters to apply while capturing or processing images from Phase One cameras. For instance, you can specify the capture frequency if you need your images to be shot at exact time intervals, just as you can process a given set of files with specific parameters set (e.g. exposure +1, white balance at 5500 Kelvin).
Phase One SDK includes interface components for custom applications to work with Phase One cameras in a production set up. Phase One SDK includes reference documentation and sample applications for guidance and inspiration, free access to SDK updates and online support (up to five support cases per year).
- CaptureCore is a software interface for communication with all Phase One cameras. It is specifically for use in the capturing and transferring of images to a computer connected to a Phase One camera, as well as the setup and synchronization of device settings.
- The Capture One Processing Engine (COPE) is a command-line tool used to execute post-processing on Phase One image files. It is used as an alternative to the Capture One Pro image processor for users looking for a more flexible, industrial-type processing tool. COPE is used to set up specific parameters which are then automatically implemented in the image processing. The same parameters can be executed on multiple images. Many of the functions featured in Capture One are also available via COPE. For example, COPE can be used to set up output file formats, Kelvin, clarity, shadow recovery, saturation, and much more.
- Phase One Image SDK is a software interface designed to decode Phase One iXM-MV images to unprocessed and non-compressed RAW data. The combination of CaptureCore SDK and Image SDK enables a program to download image data from Phase One iXM-MV camera directly to the memory buffer.
Phase One CaptureCore SDK and COPE are compatible with the following operating systems and software:
- Windows 8.1®, Windows 10® in 64-bit versions
- Mac OS X 10.12.6 or later (for use with Phase One Digital Backs)
- Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
Phase One Image SDK is compatible with the following operating systems and software:
- Windows 10® in 64-bit version
Phase One SDK is compatible with Capture One 12.1.5 processing core. This means that specifying a given setting for an image via the SDK, the Capture One software will render the same result.
Phase One iXM-RS280F*, iXM-MV150F Achromatic*, iXM-MV150F*, iXM-MV100 Achromatic*, iXM-MV100*, iXM-RS150F Achromatic, iXM-RS150F, iXM-RS100F Achromatic, iXM-RS100F, iXM 100 Achromatic, iXM 100, iXM 50, iXG 100 MP Achromatic, iXG 100MP, iXG 50MP, iXU-RS 1000, iXU-RS 1000 NIR, iXU-RS 180, iXU-RS 160, iXU-RS 160 Achromatic, iXU-R 1000, iXU-R 1000 NIR, iXU-R 180, iXU-R 160, iXU-R 160 Achromatic, iXU 1000, iXU1000 NIR, iXU 180, iXU 160, iXU 160 Achromatic, iXU 150, iXA-R 180, iXA-R 160, iXA-R 160 Achromatic, iXA 180, iXA 160, iXA 160 Achromatic, IQ4 150MP, IQ4 150MP Achromatic, IQ4 100MP Trichromatic, IQ3 100MP Trichromatic, IQ3 100MP Achromatic, IQ3 100MP, IQ3 80MP, IQ3 60MP, IQ3 50MP, IQ280, IQ260, IQ250, IQ1 100MP, IQ180, IQ160, IQ160 Achromatic, IQ150, IQ140
*Devices supported by image SDK with Windows 10® in 64-bit version operation system
How to get started with the SDK
Phase One SDK is available as an annual subscription for 2,795 USD / 2,500 EUR (excl. sales taxes and VAT). Please contact us to order the SDK by filling in the contact form below.
Read the software license agreement for Phase One SDK.